|Some of my experience includes:
Department of Defense - (Kennel Master) Camp Doha Kuwait. As Kennel Master I had direct supervisory responsibility for
the Bomb Dog Unit. A Kennel Master supervises the care and the feeding of the dogs, coordinates training and duty
schedules, ensures that the administrative, accountability, and medical records are maintained, obtains all training support
requirements, and supervises the kennel facility maintenance.
My Duties as Kennel Masters and required tasks :
1. Knowing the mission of the Security Police unit in which the MWD unit is attached, and how the MWD teams
aid in accomplishing the mission.
2. Knowing the threats to and vulnerabilities of personnel and resources being protected by the teams which include:
A. Assisting leaders in preparing operating procedures and instructions for the utilization of the MWD teams.
B. Training handlers according to the operating procedures so those teams are operationally efficient and dependable.
3. Developing and implementing a comprehensive MWD team training program.
4. Making sure that MWD teams are skilled in their team functions by frequently evaluating team proficiency and
5. Making appropriate provisions for the health, safety, and care of assigned dogs, and ensuring that each handler
properly cares for his or her assigned dog.
6. Making sure that each handler understands the physical and psychological characteristics and capabilities of their
dog, the basic principals of dog training, and the advantages of using MWDs for Security Police missions. Also, the
Kennel Master will make sure each handler is properly trained to detect and interpret the dog’s responses to persons,
narcotics, explosives, or other stimuli to which the dog has been trained to respond.
7. Obtaining equipment and supplies for the MWD section, as needed.
8. Advising anyone assigned operational control of the MWD teams on the best way to use them.
9. Performing trainer duties whenever a competent handler is not available.
EXPLOSIVE DETECTION DOG HANDLER:
Experienced in the care, grooming, feeding, training and maintenance of individual dog and kennel facilities. Responds to
and render Explosive K9 support to alarm activation, bomb threats, suspicious package, and suspected improvised
explosive device situations. Work closely with Host Nation EOD and K9 teams. Provide in transit security of military
personnel, supplies and equipment if required. Skilled in the employment of individual small arms ( 9mm Pistol and M16
|The International K9 Foundation, IK9F
Professional & Certified Dog obedience training Services.
Basic and Advanced Dog Obedience Training, On and Off Leash obedience training,
Behavior Modification, Problem Solving, Protection training, Grooming and Boarding.
Master Trainer and Author of the new book, The Right Dog for Me.
Serving McComb Ms, Jackson Ms, Natchez Ms, Hattiesburg Ms.
|The International K9 Foundation, IK9F
Certified & Professional Dog ObedienceTraining
Specializing in Basic and Advanced Dog Obedience training, On and Off leash Dog Obedience training, Dog obedience training
classes,Behavior Problems,K9 Training,All types of dog training,Problem solving,Puppy Training,Housebreaking,Dog
Training,Serving Dog Trainers in Mississippi,Dog Training Jackson, Ms, Natchez, Ms, and Hattiesburg Ms. We have indoor
Kennels with 24/7 service. We have Grooming,Boarding,Dog behavior problems,Dog obedience Problems. All types of Training
for All types of DOGS. Service Dog Training and Certification for PTSD, Emotional Support and Therapy Dogs.
Obedience training for dogs, Basic Obedience, Advanced Obedience dog training, Dog training Tips, Dog Obedience training
classes, Housebreaking your dog, Puppy training, dog training advice. You can find Obedience training for dogs, dog training,
dog obedience training in Jackson Mississippi, dog obedience dog training in Natchez Mississippi, dog obedience training in
Hattiesburg Mississippi, dog trainer in Gulfport Mississippi, dog obedience training in Biloxi Mississippi, Boarding Kennels and
Service Dog Training for PTSD. I do dog training for all types of dogs and dog breeds. I do all types of training.